Thread: 2006-07 Flair Showcase

2006-07 Flair Showcase

Not sure about this year's UD Ice, I think instead I may just see if I can get a case or two of this for the same money:

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-ca...16-box-case-ud

I have not heard much of this product, but from the sell sheet it does not seem to offer much value IMO.

I'd say save up for next season's products, unless you wanna break something like The Cup, the season is winding down.. the WORSE time to sell. Wait till next season and maybe break something like Artifacts (if that products happens next year). Just my two pennies

Just be advised with that product...It contained A GOOD AMOUNT of redemptions that may or may not still be able to be redeemed...and the overall value of the set and its cards dont offer much...

I've busted four boxes of Flair in the past year and I'm still 6 cards short of a base set. Not much resale/trade value of what you will pull.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

I know, but I love how the cards look. Plus the idea of 48 autos or jerseys is also pretty cool...

zunato - that is very strange, I opened one box and I think I'm about 5 cards short of the base set...

Something also to keep in mind about older years...While you get 40+ jerseys...the player featured may have been traded 27 dozen times or is now playing in a mens roller hockey league somewhere in the Yukon Territory with 0 games NHL experience making it sometimes difficult to move them in even the most lopsided of trades