Thread: New Yankee Stadium Address

New Yankee Stadium Address

I noticed it wasn't listed in baseball address section anymore so I found the new address:

Yankee Stadium
    One East 161st Street
    Bronx, NY 10451
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

Updated it. Thank you!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Glad I could help.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

has there been any successes from there besides phil coke?

Not that I know of. If you used the old address it will still get delivered as that is what I did with Phil Coke. This address was taken off of the Yankee website. It took forever to find. The Yankees don't seem to be easily accessible anymore which is sad.