Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Marcos Ambrose!!!!!! does anyone notice he is 19th in the standings! If he can stay out of trouble, ride the draft at Daytona, and do what he can do at the Road Courses, he could somehow sneak into the chase. Anything is possible says Kevin Garnett

dont think he can make the chase but he is doing pretty well though. watch out for him on the road course races though, if he stays out of trouble he'll probably win one.

Defiantly is a driver that deserves it though. Underrated.

hes a great driver-a tad aggressive-but thats not a bad thing-and a heck of a nice guy just from seeing him on tv and interviews. Him and Reutimann are good drivers-they represent MWR well (even though Ambrose technically is a JTG car).

^^^ I agree. Waltrip is showing more and more that he might actually know how to own a race team. Keeping Reut and focusing on his team was a smart idea, and linking up with JTG (which, BTW, all the cars are built IN MWR) was a great idea.

Now if Mikey can just find someone to put in that 55 car, he might actually turn into a solid organization!

Met Marcos 2 years ago at Kentucky Speedway, he took the time to sit and talk to everyone that he met. Of course with my three girls each weaqring their drivers shirts he had something to say about each one.

It's always possible that he can still make the chase, anything is possible. He'll be tough at the 2 road races coming up. Can't wait for them.

Mikey has come a long way since the jet fuel incident, this team has potential, a lot of it, and Ambrose and Reutimann just help that they have good personally, and that helps with sponsorships. I believe all are full-time, even Ambrose? Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Ambrose has full time sponsorship.

yeah im thinking he will step away at the end of the year-he said he would if he didnt perform-and hes not performing-there will be some capable choices i think to put in the car-I dont know if Napa would stay though and who theyd want. Itll be interesting-but the team is capable of running with the big four superteams every race-DEI (sometimes) and red bull(vickers at least) seem to be the only other teams that can stay with them. (and I count Stewart Haas as Hendrick v2 lol).

Quote Originally Posted by 07mears07 View Post
    And another thing... Mears got a top-10!!
    Yea he did! About time, lol. Once he put those fresh tires on with like 60 to go, he came flying through the field!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast