Rarity found to help complete my set!!

I started a little project last year to complete the Elite Aspirations Colts team set. I found the Marvin Harrison a while back and that card actually sparked my goal of completing the set

Manning /82 Harrison /12 Addai /71 Tamme /82

I hadnt been able to find the Reggie Wayne after I acquired all the others until tonight/ I logged into eBay and just went to browse through everything listed under the Football category for some deals. There were only 14 seconds left when I saw this one and I was quick enough to throw in a big bid to ensure I got it!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200336186472

Now I just need to get the Mike Hart /80
    Just wanted to share my success. This taught me to not give up on important life goals!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

glad you found it man, good luck with the Hart. Very sweet!!!!!

Congrats on finding, and nice set!! GL on finishing it

time to start working on the status set! congrats
    My wantlist:

Mickey Mantle - serial numbered (no topps milestones)

Jimmie Johnson - anything I don't have

Quote Originally Posted by smsportscards View Post
    Very Cool! Glad I could help complete your set!!!
    Im glad someone finally pulled it. It is the first one I have seen anywhere.

thanks