Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Ty Cobb addition

Smile My Ty Cobb addition

Just completed this to add to my collection

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    That is totaly the shiz.....Great put-together!....I'm in awe...Being old and all (40), I dig stuff like this!
    Last edited by Alfordron; 05-03-2009 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks from chick! :) I had to throw that in there. I seem to dig it myself. I am getting ready to post the Walter Johnson one I completed as well.

Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by 79beachbum View Post
    Thanks from chick! :) I had to throw that in there. I seem to dig it myself. I am getting ready to post the Walter Johnson one I completed as well.

Crystal
    I'm sorry about that Crystal, I got caught up in the excitement of the cards and didn't pay attn to the gender sign..I changed it on prev post...If you decide to get rid of either i would be interested although i don't think i scored any points earlier.

It's not a big deal I was only kidding. If I decide that I want to get rid of them I will make sure to let you know. I am glad someone else is as excited as I was to complete at least 2 of the 25 player nicknames :)

Very Cool!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast