Thread: Buying Mantle

Buying Mantle

I just had the sudden urge to add a few more cards to my collection. I'm looking to buy higher end Mantles - preferably rarer GU, very low numbered, or vintage in good shape or better. The Milestones do not interest me. Please post with a scan of the card and how much you are asking. Payment would be easiest by paypal.

Thanks in advance for all offers.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    $165 dlvd:

$65 dlvd (ref /199):

Prices are firm. PM ME PLEASE if interested. Thanks! -Ken

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    $165 dlvd:

$65 dlvd (ref /199):

Prices are firm. PM ME PLEASE if interested. Thanks! -Ken

I'm interested in the fold-out but before I jump on it, I wait just a little bit and see what else is out there.

Thanks for the offers, I've contacted everybody that I'm going to buy from right now. I'll be buying more high dollar next month as well.

Idk if this would fall under the low #ed section cause its not #ed but i can do it for $22 DLVD. It books $50
    (all scratches and stuff from scanner)