Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    FS/FT before eBay: Kobe Bryant SP Buyback Auto #2/2

    Figured I'd take some offers on this bad boy before selling it during the Finals. Comes with the COA from Upper Deck (scan of that provided as well). If you have high end comparable cards, please post them or lead me to your bucket (please nothing under $600 cash value). Thanks in advance for any interest!!



    Last edited by kencope; 05-05-2009 at 11:06 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    eBay it is; always seem to do better there lately. Thanks for the looks!

  4. #4
    who said the lakers where gunna be in the finals :)


    jus sayin

  5. #5
    This Laker fan did. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by YanksFinsKnicks View Post
    who said the lakers where gunna be in the finals :)


    jus sayin

  6. #6
    Your prediction of the Lakers in the finals is likely, but not guaranteed. The Lakers gotta get past my Rockets first.

    Kyle
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Carlos Correa & Jose Altuve & Lebron James, Russell Westbrook, & James Harden
    Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown & J. J. Watt
    & Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane


    phtotbucket --> Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Kyle,

    I love ya man, but you're being naive. I agree that the Rockets have a better chance to knock them off than the Nuggets do. BUT, I don't think winning 1 game out of 6 this year is anything to get too excited about...


    Quote Originally Posted by kyle12162000 View Post
    Your prediction of the Lakers in the finals is likely, but not guaranteed. The Lakers gotta get past my Rockets first.

    Kyle

  8. #8
    It's 1-1. The regular season doesn't matter at this point.

    Here's my take on Rockets vs. Lakers --> Kobe can get 50 a game, and they are still going to lose at least 1 of 2 in Houston. The Lakers are nervous. Kobe can handle the pressure, but none of the other Lakers can. Houston is going to rough the Lakers up. The Lakers won't get all of the calls in Houston.

    It should be a great series that goes 6 or 7.

    If the Lakers win, the Kobe will go up in value, because he will be the reason why.

    Kyle
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Carlos Correa & Jose Altuve & Lebron James, Russell Westbrook, & James Harden
    Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown & J. J. Watt
    & Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane


    phtotbucket --> Hidden Content

  9. #9
    I can see it going 6. Care to make a side "card bet" on the series??


    Quote Originally Posted by kyle12162000 View Post
    It's 1-1. The regular season doesn't matter at this point.

    Here's my take on Rockets vs. Lakers --> Kobe can get 50 a game, and they are still going to lose at least 1 of 2 in Houston. The Lakers are nervous. Kobe can handle the pressure, but none of the other Lakers can. Houston is going to rough the Lakers up. The Lakers won't get all of the calls in Houston.

    It should be a great series that goes 6 or 7.

    If the Lakers win, the Kobe will go up in value, because he will be the reason why.

    Kyle

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •