Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Crosby hates hat throwing fans....

I'm a Flyers fan and I don't ever say Crosby whines. He does what he needs to do to see his team win. I respect him and his amazing abilities on the ice, but this won't help his popularity.....

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...objects-t.html

Thats only cuz he only saw one hat on the ice when he got his 3rd. On a serious not, I can stand how much fans whine about Crosby, but in this case he should probably just shut up. Especially considering how he is celebrated as the traditionalist who plays the game the way its supposed to be played, why would he complain about something that has been going on for decades?
    Collecting
    Martin Brodeur-All Cards, Especially High End

cry more cindy. if it was a role reversal and it was in Pit and he had the 1st hattrick then he wouldnt complain

He should shut up. Any captain needs to say that, just not to the media. But lets face it the kid is d'mned if he does and d'mned if he doesn't.

^^^See above post.
    Last edited by griff2311; 05-05-2009 at 01:20 AM.

I agree. I think he was trying to help out his team. It was only 4-2, and if pitts cored early they could of scored two and tied it up. he should have denied it in the media though.

There are some things you say to the Media and that wasnt one of them.....
    Hat throwing on someone's hattrick is a tradition.....I am sure he wouldnt have said anything if it was his hattrick in Pittsburgh.......Plus, what does he expect....its a playoff game in Washington.....Fans are already all playoff crazy....

As for Crosby being d'mned if he does/doesnt.......It comes with the territory.....He is an elite player in the NHL....He represents the image of the NHL and anything he says will be analyzed and open for interpetation.....

It just looks like fustration is taking over.....

As you all have said why would he say this as it known he doesn't like OVY. So why say something that going to be construed as a attack against someone so they don't get their little spotlight for a hat trick. Hat tricks are a staple of the game let the people throw their hats and just deal with it. Stop the whining and go about the business of putting the series to rest instead of worrying about Hats. GEEZ!!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Thumbs down

Ok that's one where Crosby should have said nothing. Come on Sidney, you're giving Islanders a bad name. A tad frustrated he is.

I know that I am biased as a Philly fan (I cant stand the guy), but how can people keep defending him. I give him his credit as a hockey player, but how much more annoying can he possibly get in between the whistles?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerGuy22 View Post
    I know that I am biased as a Philly fan (I cant stand the guy), but how can people keep defending him. I give him his credit as a hockey player, but how much more annoying can he possibly get in between the whistles?
    Agree with you,except the Flyers part LOL,
    I think its time to re-visit this CROSBY CLASSIC

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast