Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andora_s_box's Items on eBay

Does anyone collect Radulov anymore ?

just wondering, don't see his name AT ALL... but he's got some nice cards out there... (i have a chance to pick up one at that)..

but i'm wondering, any radulov fans out there?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

not many...maybe if he comes back to the nhl he will get more fans back

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I picked up a NHL Game Used stick of him. He a very good player and it a buying opportunity for him if he ever comes back to the states. Most of the fans have gone by the wayside that I know that used to collect him. Hence, why I got the game used stick at a cheap price. I was all over it as the the collector was just frustrated with him but when he played with the Pred's that was one of the better pieces of his collection.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

Wow, yeah, I remember there were so many Radulov collectors before he crossed the ocean! Definitely a good buying opportunity should he ever return to the NHL. But I gotta wonder... would he ever be welcomed back? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlbluesfan87's Items on eBay

Why not, When teams will actually acquire Avery on purpose, I'm quite sure Radulov would be welcomed back. The guys in the room might not like him at first, but when he simply says

"Guys, you never know how many days you have to play, and we all know the next injury could be your last. I got an offer for big money and I took it. I realized while I was there that money isn't everything, and I've made enough that even if my playing days end early, my family will be secure. my number 1 goal now is to help this team win the cup".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Why not, When teams will actually acquire Avery on purpose, I'm quite sure Radulov would be welcomed back. The guys in the room might not like him at first, but when he simply says

sorry but this is a TERRIBLE example. ONE team took him back and that was because they were slumping and needed to shake things up. i think for sure radulov could come back to the league, especially with the KHL not doing so hot

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

There was just something about Radulov.. Plenty of skill but not so much output. I didn't follow his career in the NHL too closely but to me he just didn't seem to have the right attitude.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sunday i just pull a radulov hp auto patch /599 one colour blue i asked the same question in the trade post.
    Patrick
    Looking for Gary Roberts

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still collect Radulov. I have 180 different issues in my collection.

He was in few sets earlier this season but Upper Deck Put him out of every collection after the beginning of the season ...

I also collect Patrick Roy ... and I dont know why he still in every collection 6 years after his retirement...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fanta31645's Items on eBay

I collect him too...anyone has any to trade?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast