Thread: Past Few Days' Mail

Past Few Days' Mail

I haven't been on here much the past few days because I have been going back and forth to Ohio because my grandpa has been in the hospital. I just got the news that he passed away and I have to head back down there in a few days for the funeral. On a better note here is the cards I got while I was away:

Unscanned:

2009 Press Pass Matt Stafford Banner Season
    02-03 Upper Deck Jason Richardson
    07-08 Bowman Chrome Rasheed Wallace

Now to the Scans:

This one is for trade:

Antoine Walker GU

Now to the PC stuff:

for my SOTT set:

Kirk Hinrich

and for the Afflalo PC:

Echelon Base /399

Elevation Dual GU /99

Press Pass Legends Signatures

Thanks for looking.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    First off...Verry sorry about your Grandfather. Our best wishes go out to you and your family.
    Like you said...on a better note..those are some sweet p-ups!! You should be about done w/the SOTT set by now? Or almost?

Evan~~

My thoughts are with you. Glad you got some nice PC stuff in this trying time though.

Nice Pickups! I love the look of Echelon!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Nice stuff! Love the Hinrich!!!! Nice pickups!!!

Best of luck to you and your family. Hopefully those sweet pick-ups will help to cheer you up :)