Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kitchen Remodel FINALLY FINISHED!!!

Hey everyone,

I was on vacation for two weeks recently (some of you may have noticed in the P/R forum since I wasn't posting much) and we decided to go ahead and add some value to our value-less home and do a kitchen remodel.

Here are some pics and I'd love to hear your comments ...

Before pics .. notice the green and white cabinets and country checker wall paper!!

very nice. Love the handles you went with.

I painted my cabinets when I moved into my house. It's cheap and the upgrade looks so much better.

m

It looks great man, good job! The cabinets and new hardware make all the difference in the world

it's the cheapest and best way to get a new look in the kitchen, don't get me wrong I would love to have new all wood cabinets, but I would have spent more on the cabinets that I did on the whole kitchen .... I decided to put my money into nice countertops instead.

and yeah the handles are nice, the wifey picked them out!! Lowes had them for $2.37 a piece ... I found them on eBay for $1.32 a piece!!!

The darker cabinets go great with the new counter-top. Great choice on materials, and the new hardware sets it off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast