Thread: Nice auto for trade!

Nice auto for trade!

I recieved a great package of free cards from IlikeDoughnutts. He sent me about $60 worth of D-backs for free, which included 3 autos. Anyway, I already had this auto, so it is up for trade. Thanks again for the free cards! I checked your page for wants, but I didn't have anything you need, so I am keeping a look out for things you need.

2003 Donruss Studio Private Signings Autograph RC Brandon Webb/100.

I would really like to trade for a D-back auto, but will also consider a Mark Teixeira Auto. If you don't have any of those, leave me a trade list of autos or let me know if you want me to check your page.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have this D-back rc auto...

Craig Ansman / DiamondBacks
    2004 Topps Chrome Rc Autograph card# 224

LMK if you could use this and something else for the webb, I will give $50 in bv for it, thanks
    Last edited by coolector; 07-10-2004 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks, bt I already have that D-back. The only thing I can use are the Marte and Mauer autos, but I am sure they outbook the Webb by a lot.

Hey Nick, The marte and mauers would be hard to give up right now...but that is a nice webb auto. Thanks again for our last trade

No problem, I knew those two were hard to get. ANd thanks to you too for our last trade.

ACBaseball- Interested in all these:
    03 Leaf Limited Silver Spotlight Brandon Webb Auto Bat/50
    03 Bowman's Best Matt Kata Auto RC

Unfourtunately, the Webb is over the Studio Webb's value, and Kata is way under.