Thread: Ud Centennial question

Ud Centennial question

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please tell me what you can expect to get out of a Hobby box of UD Canadien Centennial............PLEASE HELP

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Hobby box will get you 24 SPs, 2 autos, 1 parallel at a minimum. Jerseys are 1 in 3 boxes, with dual/triple/quad autos as a case hit...and of course paper cut autos are still floating around.

It will likely also get you a PM or two from me.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Hobby box will get you 24 SPs, 2 autos, 1 parallel at a minimum. Jerseys are 1 in 3 boxes, with dual/triple/quad autos as a case hit...and of course paper cut autos are still floating around.

It will likely also get you a PM or two from me.
    Richard thanks, also what is a good price in US dollars for one

No idea. It was selling for $125 when it was here for all of 3 days. Since the initial run sold so quickly it was soon up to around $150CDN - I think I've seen it offered at a couple places for $125US.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yep. I paid $99.99 CAN for mine... at the local store..... and wish I'd bought more. I saw them @ the Expo, people were asking $200 CAN for them.

pk, cool, thanks for the info, I have a line on a box, just waiting to hear back on a price from the distributor, thanks again all for answering my questions