Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can someone answer this question for me

Hey guys I redeemed a 2007-08 Artifacts Rookie Redemption for Phoenix and it was Mueller. I was supposed to get the high numbered card but insted I got the Blue Par. /25. I looked up pricing and it said 25 times the HI Base price. The Base Price is $30. My question is can the Mueller Rc reall be worth $750?
    Last edited by RGM81; 05-06-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Removed Beckett reference

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapride87 View Post
    Hey guys I redeemed a 2007-08 Artifacts Rookie Redemption for Phoenix and it was Mueller. I was supposed to get the high numbered card but insted I got the Blue Par. /25. I looked up Bv and it said 25 times the HI Base price. The Base Price is $30. My question is can the Mueller Rc reall be worth $750?
    That doesn't seem right, does it say 25 times the HI or 2.5 times the HI?

That's with the regular set. Rookie parallels always go for much lower than the regular base cards. While I don't know the numbers for Artifacts off hand, as an example: for the regular UD1 & UD2 base cards, the Exclusives are 20x-25x, but the RC parallels are more like 2x-2.5x. In some sets (like SPGU) the rookie parallels, despite having smaller print runs than the regular rookies, can actually go for less because they're not considered true rookies.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

*BLUE RCs: 10X to 25X HI

It does seem high, since the Gold's /50 are 1.5X to 4X

Technically, it appears to be the case. Will anybody give you that? Maybe Mama Mueller!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

haha I know Im am realistic. I know theres a Mueller Colllector on the boards. I wonder if I can get a nice PC card for a resonable trade

the reason why is those are unannounced cards beckett online doesnt even have it as available therefore its not worth that but it is fairly rare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast