Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Albert Pujols stuff!!!!

I will buy or trade. Not really looking for base and that stuff but not for really expensive stuff either. But you can offer anything anyway.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

pujols

Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    I will buy or trade. Not really looking for base and that stuff but not for really expensive stuff either. But you can offer anything anyway.
    hi
    i have some various pujols inserts i could sell at 25% book value plus shipping. please lmk if interested and i will make up a list of what i have to sell. thanks greg

Well could you sell them at what they're worth not what some guy says who hasn't checked the hobby out the past 10 years?

i just sell at 25% of beckett for stars, a little less for lessor players.

Hey man.... just listed the pujols GU i have on VBay for CC... Click the link in my signature to get there... If it doesnt sell though i could trade it for Magglio stuff

pm me as i have some albert autos, would like to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by tutall View Post
    Hey man.... just listed the pujols GU i have on VBay for CC... Click the link in my signature to get there... If it doesnt sell though i could trade it for Magglio stuff
    I actually made a bid on that before I even saw this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast