Thread: How do I uploade a tradelist?

How do I uploade a tradelist?

Sorry if this is the wrong place, couldn't really find a help or newbie section on the site. Basically i dont wanna scan all these low end inserts i have and cant find anywhere to upload a trade list so when you click the View Tradelist thing next to my posts you can look at what I have for trade. I've spent like an hour trying to find where you do this and just cant find it, lol. Thanks and sorry again if this isnt the correct place for this, just couldn't think of anywhere else to put it.

Post a thread in the trade forum and then bump it at least once a month. You can then copy the link of your thread and add this link in your signature. since you have VIP membership you could use a page from your blog to do that. But a simple thread work as well.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

I've also used the "My Card Inventory" list that's locate right above your card cash listing.

I also have a huge inventory on MS Access that I copy and paste when someone wants a trade. I just give them a complete listing from my database of every card I have of that player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What do I collect? Anything and everything San Diego Padres (in uniform) - cards, programs, books and collectibles - and Chicago Blackhawks! I also collect San Diego hockey items -- Mariners (WHA) and Gulls (various).

hey guys, thanks for the responses. I had thought about doing the thread and bump method, but I saw that link thats to the left of our posts under our avatars, right below our eBay IDs that says "View My Trade List". I wanted to use that, but is it no longer working or something. Thanks!

Using the blog and then creating a custom page is pretty easy, and then plug the link into your sig. The tradelist in my sig would be an example of that

Quote Originally Posted by quiet-things View Post
    Using the blog and then creating a custom page is pretty easy, and then plug the link into your sig. The tradelist in my sig would be an example of that
    That would work but isn't quite what he is looking for. I'll see if I can figure it out. And no I can't get it. Wonder if maybe it was dropped in place of the Card Inventory
    Last edited by TysonX504; 05-09-2009 at 02:11 AM.