Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 OF 1 Shield

1 OF 1 Shield

How do you figure out a price to sell a 1 of 1 shield?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i just saw a 1 of 1 Messier Shield on ebay with a $4999 BIN or Best Offer. I guess list it at some crazy price and see what kind of offers you get. I guess you'll get hit with seller fees though so i dont know.

start with the base price of 1000 for a shield. for a shark or duck subtract 1500. for anyone else who is a semistar or less keep the 1000. for a star put a 2500-4000ish BIN OBO and hope someone bites

there is no price. its worth what someone is willing to pay.........
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

As the others said put up a price you would not expect anyone to pay. Then just take offers on it. If you like the offers then jump on it.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Agreed, a 1/1 is just that, no value except that which the market bears out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE GRICE BOYS: Hidden Content

My son Austin's Anze Kopitar
    PC:Hidden Content
    Article #1 I wrote for SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Article #2 I wrote for SCF!Hidden Content

Or just bite the bullet, start it a $0.99, set it to a 7-Day auction, and sit back and pray.... thats what I usually do.... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Element78914 View Post
    Or just bite the bullet, start it a $0.99, set it to a 7-Day auction, and sit back and pray.... thats what I usually do.... haha
    well you are more courageous than me on that point... I woudn't be willing to let a card like that ending at any price. Sometimes eBay is not always an accurate market, especially in the actual economic situation.
    Last edited by roy.the.greatest; 05-08-2009 at 10:08 PM.
    Email me at: Hidden Content
    Collection web site Hidden Content : Hidden Content
    (big inventory of 1980s and early 1990s graded RC hockey cards, currently in process to update all my cards!)

Well i decided to put it on ebay for 1500 to see what kind of offers i would get and it sold within 30 mins... I guess i should have started it higher. Although i can't really complain about 1500 when i thought it was worth 800.

Quote Originally Posted by pencapchew View Post
    Well i decided to put it on ebay for 1500 to see what kind of offers i would get and it sold within 30 mins... I guess i should have started it higher. Although i can't really complain about 1500 when i thought it was worth 800.
    ????

It isn't because it is a Shield that you can directly estimate its value... the name of the player is VERY important. This is why Brad Winchester woudn't sell for $300, but Wayne Gretzky could go $5000+.

Which player did you sell for $1500? Any link?
    ---------
    P.S. I see it was your Luongo/Linden The Cup Dual NHL Shields. I think $1500 is extremely well paid. You certainly capitalized on the Canucks beeing in the playoffs, and a canucks collector wanted a good card of Luongo. The same card as yours but Luongo/Brodeur sells in the same range of price. I sold a Luongo/Jokinen The Cup Dual Shields for about $800 a year ago, and bought it before in the $800 range. Luongo in normal time is not a strong seller.
    Last edited by roy.the.greatest; 05-10-2009 at 10:18 PM.
    Email me at: Hidden Content
    Collection web site Hidden Content : Hidden Content
    (big inventory of 1980s and early 1990s graded RC hockey cards, currently in process to update all my cards!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast