Topps Signature Basketball Will Satisfy Hoops Collectors

2009 Topps Signature basketball offers 1 autograph in every pack, which means eight autographs per box. Not bad and besides that I got three base rookies and one rookie refractor and all of these cards are serial-numbered. For around $115 lets see what I got.

The lowest serial-numbered card was the refractor of Rockets forward Joey Dorsey. That card is numbered to 869 and to be honest the numbers go higher than that all the way up to 6225 (the Nick Young auto is numbered to that). Dorsey is a power forward who played three games this season. Lets hope my next few cards are better than that. Sean Singletary (Charlotte, I also got an autographed rookie), Kyle Weaver (Oklahoma City), and Bill Walker (Celtics) round out that group. Weaver is the best but that’s not saying much.

http://www.cardcornerclub.net/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Hey, is the Sean Singletary auto for trade? If so, please send me a pm...
    Thanks!

Who was your "A" list auto? You're supposed to get one "A" list auto per box.

I got some autograph singles from the Topps Signatures but I myself am not buying a box, the autos even the "A" have very little value since there are so many of them produce. this product was really a way for topps to get rid of all their autograph stickers before Panini takes over. don't get me wrong the cards look nice but the value for what you are paying for a box is not worth it