Thread: 1994 draft question

1994 draft question

I WAS SCANNING ROOKIES IN MY BUCKET AND USING Wikipedia AS A DRAFT ORDER GUIDE, WHEN I RAN INTO A QUESTION. IN THE 94-95 ULTRA IT SHOWS ZAN TABAK AS THE 2ND ROUND 51ST OVERALL PICK, ACCORDING TO Wikipedia IT SHOWS Lawrence Funderburke (PF) DRAFTED IN THIS SPOT.
    Wikipedia SHOWS ZAN TABAK AS THE 51ST DRAFT PICK IN THE 1991 DRAFT. IS THIS CARD AN ERROR OR IS WIKIPEDIA WRONG.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Zan was drafted in 1991 it is common place for players from across the pond to be drafted and not come over for years.....

Quote Originally Posted by brandonbarnett View Post
    Zan was drafted in 1991 it is common place for players from across the pond to be drafted and not come over for years.....
    thannk you

yeh its quite common so the answer is neither...not an error and wikipedia is not wrong

check out Dino Radja, Toni Kukoc, Peja Stojakovic, Arvydas Sabonis...all drafted years before coming over to the NBA