Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: preorder topps ufc 2009

preorder topps ufc 2009

anyone having luck finding somewhere good with decent prices?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Try the Card Kid. I'm not sure what the web site is (google it). That's where I got dirt cheap prices on my Round 1 boxes.

I understand they will be released during the Fan Expo at UFC 100 in Vegas. I've already got my tickets to both the event and the expo. I'll be picking up a few boxes directly from Topps there, as the company has a booth listed on the vendor list. Hopefully, I'll get the boxes cheap. I want to buy four of them, and I'm guessing at about $70 each.

K

That's where i ordered Round 1 also at very cheap prices.

I emailed thecardkid a few days ago and they say that they *hope* to have them available for presell in 2-3 weeks.

ya i just emailed them also-very cheap there
    anyone else have any spots to check

try emailing blowoutcards. I haven't tried contacting them yet. Theyre another big online dealer like thecardkid. pls let us know what they tell you.

i just emailed them i will let you know what i find out.

they said they are also out and gave me no time frame of when they will be available and just that they would post it when and if they get more. Any other suggestions?

Don't know how they can say they're out when they never got them in the first place. They have never had it for preorder/presell.

The only reason they would say that is if they thought you meant the Round 1 cards. Did you make sure to specify that you meant the 2nd series of Topps UFC and not Round 1?

Quote Originally Posted by mkygod View Post
    Don't know how they can say they're out when they never got them in the first place. They have never had it for preorder/presell.

The only reason they would say that is if they thought you meant the Round 1 cards. Did you make sure to specify that you meant the 2nd series of Topps UFC and not Round 1?

Yeah, must be a mix up somewhere. The cards are debuting July 10 ...

i thought i made myself pretty clear but I just emailed them again to make sure we were on the same page.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast