Thread: Nice Job Old Man!

Nice Job Old Man!

Mark Martin is on it this year! Great job for the old guy-love seein him have some success-wild race-very impressed with Keso and Logano-lots of guys had unfortunate luck (Reutimann, Kyle, Carl, etc) but overall entertaining race!

I just watched the last lap on youtube. Never gets old watching him win.

Sweet to see Mark gettin it goin this year!! Congrats to Mark and all his fans!! How can you not like Mark! And Tony keeps knockin on the door, and now Ryan is matchin his finishes!!!!!!!!!! Look for one of them to boot the door in and get a win before much longer!!!

Tom

I am going to be 52 in a few weeks...so.....PLEASE stop referring to the old guy as the old guy...oops....!

Congrats to Mark Martin and the NEW savior of Hendricks!

Wow, that was a fun race for me to watch. Although, it would have been nice to see Joey win, but darn he did well. That car was great, he was passing people like they weren't even moving, and leading the race was great. I hope Zippy doesn't get too mad at him for questioning everything though haha. But it was a good race, but I needed less yellows and a few car's running out of gas, and i got none haha. Congrats to Mark, the man is on fire! How could he not drive in 2010 after a year like this so far!
    ~Matt

Awesome race for Mark!! Hope it keeps going like this. Now even more of a reason to Press Pass '10!! :) LOL!!! Great race for Jimmie and Jeff as well. Made up there laps and still finished great. Sucked for Vickers though, he made up 2 laps just to get banged up again. Well I am ready for the All Star Race!!!

Brennan

gotta love seeing mark martin win races, he might finally win the championship this year. jr better get somthing going, mark is making him look even worse lol