Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official Celtics @ Magic, game 4, thread

Game 4 tips at 8:00 Eastern time on TNT. If the Magic come out and attack the basket like the last game they will take a 3-1 series lead, if they jack up tons of threes the game will come down to the wire.

GO MAGIC!

Go Magic!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

perk is doing one helluva job bodying up howard. keeping howard as far away from the basket as possible is the key in stopping him.

I agree sox those two running hooks were a bit further out then Howard wanted.. Lets see if prekins can keep it up the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PPPanthersGM View Post
    I agree sox those two running hooks were a bit further out then Howard wanted.. Lets see if prekins can keep it up the rest of the game.
    speaking of perk, what was up with that call? it was clearly on him for a moving pick, pierce had the ball! im not sure what the refs called, but i dont see how they screwed that one up. its alright though, all the calls even themselves out in the end. rondo got a lucky call where he tripped on his own feet. c's gotta stay out of foul trouble this 2nd quarter.

C'mon Celtics!!!

-Brandon

mikki moore is the most useless 7 footer EVER. he cant shoot, rotate, box out, anything. i absoltely HATE HIM, almost as much as i hate joakim noah.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast