Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

FT: Cal Ripken 1998 Donruss Signature Millennium Marks Auto for Red Sox Autos

Looking to get rid of this for Red Sox autos. Will take a look at anything, but prefer the players listed below and only in a Red Sox uniform.

Dustin Pedroia
    David Ortiz
    Jason Varitek
    Kevin Youkilis
    Mike Lowell
    Jason Bay
    John Lester
    Dice K
    Hideki Okajima
    or Hall of Famers.
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Harper, Trout, Bryant, Benintendi, Judge, Bellinger, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook Red Sox Autos & GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos, Star RC's - Refractors and Color Prizms & Lower numbered star cards from any sport

Sorry. nothing. thanks for the look though.
    Looking for Harper, Trout, Bryant, Benintendi, Judge, Bellinger, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook Red Sox Autos & GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos, Star RC's - Refractors and Color Prizms & Lower numbered star cards from any sport

Have a Jon Lester Finest Moments auto - lmk if interested (scan in bucket)

Quote Originally Posted by pootshwan View Post
    please check my bucket
    i need it

U.S.NAVY PROUDLY SERVED 1971-1974
    I DONT DO PAYPAL
    CASH OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

wnysupport - I like the Lester, but can't do the Ripken for it. Do I have anything else you are interested in?

pootshwan - I also liked your Sox Autos...the Doerr, Rice and Boggs, but I just picked up autos of all three of those and am looking for something different for the Ripken. If I have something else you are interested in for any of those, let me know.

patsfan52 - What Sox are you willing to trade for it? Last time I asked the ones I was interested in were not for trade.

Do you see anything else you like from my bucket (don't have much baseball though) since everything I liked was more (in the football section)

The only thing I was interested in really was the Lester. What was it you liked of mine?

Quote Originally Posted by NsLoki View Post
    The only thing I was interested in really was the Lester. What was it you liked of mine?
    The Starr and Marino - thanks for looking, have a good one

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast