Thread: Autos and Game-Used For CC!

Autos and Game-Used For CC!

I'm looking to pick up some CardCash, so please feel free to check my tradelist for anything that may interest you. Let me know what you like, and I'll get you a price for it. Obviously, some of these aren't going to be for sale for cc (like the Forte, Eli, etc.) but a lot of it is! I have good deals too. Not listed is a 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars Auto of Xavier Adibi /250. Add 75cc for shipping in a plain white envelope, and 150cc for shipping in a bubble mailer. Let's make some deals!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Price on these please:

2008 Sage Gold Auto Kevin Smith /250
    2008 Leaf Certified Mirror Blue Jersey Adrian Peterson /50

PMs sent. tolrobb3, both of those are pending at the moment.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

still waiting to hear back and i was the first to pm ya on them...........
    Only Collecting Nebraska Players Autos/GU