Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dfwsportscardz's Items on eBay

Smile Hey Everyone...

Its been about a week now and everything is going fine. My surgery was some what a succuss. I was a little bit angry after finding out the doctor did something I had originally ask him not too. But after I thought it out, I figured he had a good reason for the way he performed the surgery.

Some of you know, I had my surgery at Zale Lipshy Hospital in Dallas. It was on the 3rd and just today I was moved way up to the 8th floor for rehab. Rehab is going to be a bugger. But thats the breaks when you have your back broken in two pieces.

I got the cutest Nurses and some of the finest Therepists there are here at the hospital. I have like 4 different types of therepy so I cant really tell you all what they are. They are work together in order to get me back home. And they are all for my bennefit to get better and be able to go home. My therepy Doctors say i will be here for about 4-6 weeks. I just have to be patient and do what they tell me.

So whats new out in the market. Yall let me know if theres any new cowboys stuff coming out in the coming weeks. Im always looking for a few deals here and there. Not like I dont have the time right now. Heck if anything it will give me something to do with my time.

Well if anyone wants to call and chat with me, please give me a shout. My room number is ---. I have my cell too if anyne just wants to call and talk. . 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thanks

GARY

P>S I want to thank those people who have contact my friends about me and ask how I was doing. Things like this realy mean a lot during times like this. Makes you think that there are a lot more people out there that do care as apposed to those who dont. Love you all....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See khaosxexus's Items on eBay

Glad to hear that everything is. Hope rehab goes well for you!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Glad to hear that you are on the path of recovery. Hope rehab goes well for you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

I am glad to hear everything is going well man. Stay strong and get through rehab alright. It will be tough but I am sure you will be able to get through it. Keep us posted on your progress and good luck with everything!

God Bless!

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

good luck with rehab...youll be in my prayers!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dfwsportscardz's Items on eBay

Thanks...

you guys are great. I really appreciate all the concerns. I found out today that one my therepy occupational choises are playing the wii game. Never thought playing a video game was so fun until you have done it. They use the wii game for people who have muscle or spinal related injuries. Pretty cool. And I guess another good part of rehab is all of the cute therepists. I have 3 different therepists working on my case. I guess you could say Im in good hands.

Hey I will have pictures for you all to see when I get home. I will be here in rehab for atleast 2 weeks and maybe longer.

Well I got to run, so you all take care. I will keep everyone up to date.

GARY

dfwsportscardz

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Enjoy the Wii! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

Glad to hear things are going well! :)

Ashley

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Glad to hear it's going well - good luck with rehab, and have a fast and full recovery!

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Removed personal info off the boards. PM incoming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast