Thread: Got Creed tickets!

Got Creed tickets!

September 22nd in Dallas. Anyone else excited about this reunion?

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    So they ran out of all the money and now they need more? haha j/k

They sing "with arms wide open" right?

Not a big fan but to each their own!

If they only played songs off their first album, then I'd go...I still wouldn't be excited, but it would be tolerable.

I dont think Tremonti ran out of money, but Stapp very well couldve haha. Yeah, they sing "With Arms Wide Open".

Back in the day it seemed like EVERYONE liked them, not so much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aikman_TheGreat View Post
    Back in the day it seemed like EVERYONE liked them, not so much anymore.
    That's because their first album was really, really good...but after that, the only songs that got any play were Arms Wide Open and all the variations thereof (Higher, My Sacrifice, etc). The first album was pretty heavy and dark, but then they gravitated to the love songs. The only song I liked after My Own Prison was What If....maybe that's because I didn't listen to them much after that, but the songs that hit the radio gave me no reason to.

I don't like them at all now and consider them a perfect example of a sellout, but that first album is still really, really good.

I like Naked Toddler but not a fan of Creed. As they changed just like most bands do from their original roots. Too bad they don't do a tour as Naked Toddler. Usually the original is better.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Creed....? since when did they get back together?

I use to like them back in th days but then they just disappeared and the last concert i went to they messed up and they got booed off stage. Never been the same with them,

"i'm six feet from the edge and i'm thinking maybe six ain't so far down"

Yeah, they did kinda disappear. But I'm friends with people that know them, so I kind of know they background of why they broke up. Which isnt much different than what everyone else knows, but just a tad. IDK if it's going to be as good as it was before, but hopefully.

They use to be pretty good but I don't listen to them anymore