Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Bowling a sport?

Question Is Bowling a sport?

What do you guys think?
    I think it can be considered as much of a sport as golf and I believe it is quite similar to pitching in some aspects..

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    If it's on ESPN its considered a sport to me :)
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Lakers, Falcons

speaking as a bowler, it's not as hard as golf, but it's still a sport
    I USE DC ON EVERY DEAL I MAKE UNLESS IT'S AN AMAZINGLY SMALL TRADE, I EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU IF YOU ARE TRADING WITH ME!!

Buying Topps Chrome variation rc's of the better qb and rb's of the last few years(must be in gradable condition) pm me if your selling
    Hidden Content

I bowl too, my high game is.....
    wait for it....
    199!
    I choked in the 10th frame with all my friends watching me.

not too bad
    I USE DC ON EVERY DEAL I MAKE UNLESS IT'S AN AMAZINGLY SMALL TRADE, I EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU IF YOU ARE TRADING WITH ME!!

Buying Topps Chrome variation rc's of the better qb and rb's of the last few years(must be in gradable condition) pm me if your selling
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Legenddoo's View Post
    not too bad
    I usually get around 160's, it is my first year, and one day I was striking like every time, and then I CHOOOOOOOOKED

Haha, I will get my 200 someday.

just keep practicing, the 1st one is the hardest to get, after that they come 1 after another

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Legenddoo's View Post
    just keep practicing, the 1st one is the hardest to get, after that they come 1 after another
    Haha, I am sure.
    Not as bad as my friend who bowled a 299, though.
    It was over a year ago, we still bring it up EVERY time we are there.

yeah, i've got a handful of 299's, they suck

Hidden Content

Wow, so that means you must have a handful of 300's!
    Well done sir!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast