Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interesting Question for Racing Collectors

Here it is:

Which current Cup driver that you do not collect do you think you are the most like?

This has to be a driver who is currently in the Cup series, and be someone that you DO NOT collect. For me, I can't answer "Jamie McMurray" or "Kevin Harvick" as those are the current Cup drivers that I collect. This question has been discussed among the racing team, and here is how most of them answered:

Stephen (race crazy): Tony Stewart
    Shayne (Shayne1911): Carl Edwards
    Darin (JKC): Kyle Busch
    Pete (doG sI kcivraH): Kurt Busch
    Les (Lesracing): Matt Kenseth

So, who would you say you are the most alike that you don't collect? Feel free to post your answer to the question below. Remember, you can give a reason why with your answer but it is not required. Just simply putting the drivers name will do.

This idea is meant to be something fun, and is basically having you compare the things about yourself to the same things of the other current Cup drivers. Those things can be attitude, personality, etc. Also, please show respect to everyone else while participating in this. No need to get upset or take offense over someone's answer. Have fun with this, and thank you for participating!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Tony Stewart. I like to have fun most of the time, but when push comes to shove, I can get pretty heated at times!

Interesting topic....it'll be fun to see others responses.

Mine would be Mark Martin.

I'm almost just as old and I quit drinking over 20 years ago.

Stephen.......

Jimmy Spencer. I couldn't fit through the window opening either! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by leemozoid View Post
    Jimmy Spencer. I couldn't fit through the window opening either! LOL
    hahahaha thats funny man.

Interesting answers so far. Let's keep this going! If you haven't answered this yet, please do!

Thanks!

Anyone else? We'd all love to hear your answer! So, don't be afraid to post it.

Thanks!

carl edwards he seems like a classy, stand up guy.

Jeff Burton for me...low key and calm

I'd say Waaaad Burton but he's not a current driver

however..there was a time I was wild and crazy ...like Kenny Wallace
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast