View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Loader Controversy Poll

Top Loader Controversy Poll

As a vendor at Card Shows AND a customer, I hate to see the cards lying on a table "bare" (not in any type of holder).

So I ask my friends here at SCF, what is YOUR preferred method of protection?

(1) Toploader/Penny Sleeve

(2) Snap-Tite

(3) Screw Down
    Randy
    Shipping: I only ship to U.S. Addresses!
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.

I voted #1 for 99% of cards. If they're especially valuable, or will be displayed in any way, I could go for a magnetic snap tite. Otherwise, they're too difficult to store.

depends on value

$5-100 (penny/toploader)
    100+ screwdown/snap shut

Quote Originally Posted by skin21rip View Post
    depends on value

$5-100 (penny/toploader)
    100+ screwdown/snap shut

Good Point!
    Randy
    Shipping: I only ship to U.S. Addresses!
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.

All of my personal collection items are put in magnetics(autos, GU and high end base inserts and parallels)......all other pc items are put in sleeves and into a toploader. At a show.....they better be in something or I pass them by.......unless it is a set pick up when searching through boxes and boxes and boxes...........whew, that gets tiring...lol

All my GU/Autos go in 1-screw holders. Some nicer RC and inserts (even some nice base) go in these as well. Others just penny sleeves and toploaders. If at a show they are in neither, I will have to look real close at the card before buying it. And sometimes I will buy a dollar card just for the holder.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

I like using toploaders because snap cases aren't very good with me around. I have a very bad habit of jiggling the cards around...

Toploaders and a penny sleeve. Just too expensive for those screwdowns and magnets if you did it for every single card

toploaders, screw downs or snaps.
    i have stop using magnetics becuase they seem to always ding up the corners

Toploader with penny sleeve works fine but i hate it when ppl are not careful when putting their cards in a penny sleeve and ding an edge or corner. If its hard to get a card in, just snip off a corner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast