View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Loader Controversy Poll

Top Loader Controversy Poll

As a vendor at Card Shows AND a customer, I hate to see the cards lying on a table "bare" (not in any type of holder).

So I ask my friends here at SCF, what is YOUR preferred method of protection?

(1) Toploader/Penny Sleeve

(2) Snap-Tite

(3) Screw Down

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I voted #1 for 99% of cards. If they're especially valuable, or will be displayed in any way, I could go for a magnetic snap tite. Otherwise, they're too difficult to store.

depends on value

$5-100 (penny/toploader)
    100+ screwdown/snap shut

Quote Originally Posted by skin21rip View Post
    depends on value

$5-100 (penny/toploader)
    100+ screwdown/snap shut

Good Point!

All of my personal collection items are put in magnetics(autos, GU and high end base inserts and parallels)......all other pc items are put in sleeves and into a toploader. At a show.....they better be in something or I pass them by.......unless it is a set pick up when searching through boxes and boxes and boxes...........whew, that gets tiring...lol

All my GU/Autos go in 1-screw holders. Some nicer RC and inserts (even some nice base) go in these as well. Others just penny sleeves and toploaders. If at a show they are in neither, I will have to look real close at the card before buying it. And sometimes I will buy a dollar card just for the holder.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

I like using toploaders because snap cases aren't very good with me around. I have a very bad habit of jiggling the cards around...

Toploaders and a penny sleeve. Just too expensive for those screwdowns and magnets if you did it for every single card

toploaders, screw downs or snaps.
    i have stop using magnetics becuase they seem to always ding up the corners

Toploader with penny sleeve works fine but i hate it when ppl are not careful when putting their cards in a penny sleeve and ding an edge or corner. If its hard to get a card in, just snip off a corner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast