Unhappy Really Poor Donruss(not baseball) autograph n parallel

hmm..below cards reminds me Classic(college brand) cards couldn't insert team logo.

Good News is Dennis Rodman Fans get autographs cheaper price than Skybox and UD Autographs of Rodman.
    Last edited by nbacard; 05-11-2009 at 12:46 PM.

That is an ugly card.

-Jeremy

well we won't have to worry about donruss making these anymore since they are now owned by panini.....not only will will they have the team logos on there but we'll also get to see Donruss basketball cards for the first time ever :)

Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    well we won't have to worry about donruss making these anymore since they are now owned by panini.....not only will will they have the team logos on there but we'll also get to see Donruss basketball cards for the first time ever :)
    Exactly. Next season it's going to be Panini galore.

yah I agree. can;t wait to see what panini has to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    Wait I thought Donruss is still producing the cards, but owned by Panini. Like contract work.

Yeah, but through Panini, they'll be able to make NBA-licensed cards (that is, with the logos still on, and game-used and autos are fair game). Just like how Upper Deck was able to make Fleer cards.

Understood, but look how cheap the cards themselves look. Sure a team logo will make it look legit, but the overall design is poor at best.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbreedbeats View Post
    Understood, but look how cheap the cards themselves look. Sure a team logo will make it look legit, but the overall design is poor at best.
    i'll give you that this set doesn't look great, but think off all the sweet donruss sets that can now be released for basketball in the future