Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jordan Staal Press Plate BLACK 2006-07 Artifacts Rookie Redeemed

At the Toronto Expo I picked up 2 press plates, the Malkin 06-07 The Cup Beehive rookie and the Jordan Staal 06-07 press plate from the Cup, Artifacts Rookie Redeemed. I have been able to check the value of the Malkin, but I can't find the Staal anywhere. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    First off, welcome to SCF!

Given that they're 1/1s there's not a place under the sun that can credibly put forward a value. Simply put, what you paid for them is what they're worth.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

There is no prices for 1/1's. After all you have the only one! Is it for trade? Let me know? Do you have a pic?

Sure. I can scan it tonight for you. Should I email it to an address or is there another way to show? Thanks for the help!!!

Can you post it here? It depends what you want for it though too...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnhulk View Post
    How do you post it here?
    1. You have to take a scan or picture of the card.

2. Put it on a photo hosting site. (www.photobucket.com is the usual)

3.When it's on photobucket, hover over the pic. A list will come up. Click the last one (IMG) Paste it in this or any other thread.

It's not that complicated. I am pretty limited when it comes to computer skills but even I found it fairly easy.

Let me know how you do or if you need any help.

Right on!

How much for the Staal Plate. Be nice I helped you out...lol

I'd rather trade though. Who or what do you collect?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast