Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2008-2009 UD Radiance Box Break

Let me start by saying I am mainly a baseball collector. This year I decided to get some basketball in hopes of pulling an MJ auto. Thinking UD will be loading MJ's into these final products. So my goal was to buy Radiance and UD Black whenever they would come out to give myself a good shot at MJ. Well I decided only to get 1 Radiance box after seeing the first few opened. I am glad I only got one. Nothing is for trade right now. If anything becomes available for trade I will post a thread. Thanks.

Here were our hits.

DJ White Oncard Auto #/299
    Robin Lopez Redemption Auto #/299
    George Hill Auto Focus Auto
    and two really nice hits

Chris Paul AU Standard Oncard Auto #/25
    and
    Michael Jordan Diplomatic Radiance Oncard Autograph Not Numbered
    Last edited by gocards181; 05-11-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: edit

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

Best break i've seen from this product!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Great job! Now you have to pull a Jordan auto from UD Black and then you'll be golden!
    Hidden Content (not up-to-date)
    Hidden Content (Updated 1/13/13)
    Looking for all Rockets!
    I NOW HAVE PAY-PAL!

I bought a pack of that tonight and got the same george hill auto /99. Do I even have to say how dissapointed I was that I only got 1 auto and it was that one. Nice MJ though! I would trade my hill straight up for it if you want......then you would have 2 hills, but I would only have 1 MJ, ha ha.

I do like the look of those auto focus cards Jon but I am going to have to pass on your offer. lol. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast