View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What time does your mail arrive?

I think it would be cool to see what time most people's mail arrives on average.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Mine usually arrives from 3:00 to 5:00 so I did 4-6.

3:30-4:00pm when it DOES arrive. But shipping here takes forever...

Sometimes it can arrive early like 2 even but it still hasn't gotten here yet and I'm on the West Coast so I did it for today.

My mail arrives at 10am-12pm but i'm moving back home to los angeles, where the mail comes at like 1-4pm

i voted 9 a.m. - 12 a.m.

its weird, but good for me if i'm home for the day, i just walk out at like 11:30 sometimes

even some lucky days during the long summer he has come at 9:30! im dead serious

During the week, an older gentleman in one of the old school mail Jeeps delivers it...4-5PM. On the weekend, a young girl (who's pretty cute by the way...I didn't know mail carriers were allowed to be cute...no offense to any here! ) delivers it and she's usually here by 2-3PM. I think he takes his time and I'm sure she has stuff to do on a Saturday night...at least that's the explanation I've come up with.

On weekdays, the mail gets here around 4:00, give or take a half hour. At times it does get here at around 2:00-2:30, but not often. I don't think we have ever received our mail much earlier than that, or much later for that matter (thankfully).

On Saturday our mail usually get here around 1:30-2:00.

Usually from around 11-3 for me. The mail is usually at my house by the time I come home from school.

my mail is pretty consistent. arrives here around 3ish every day. we almost always have the same mailman who my family talks to all the time and we have inside jokes with him. hes awesome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast