Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

question about a jordan card....

i have 3 M.J. cards that i have questions on. The first is a 92/93 Upper Deck and it is numbered P5. I have no idea why because it looks just like a baseset card. The other 2 are from the 94 upper deck and on the back it says "rare air" AND "decade of dominence". They are #'rd J10 and J8. Anyone got an idea on there book worth

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know there was a 90-card set issued by Upper Deck in 94-95 called Rare Air in tribute to Jordan. Each card in that set is worth .50, but ubsure if it is your set or not...

The other MJ is from the McDonald's set. McDonald's gave away a set of 3 cards in every extra value meal back in 1992 as a promotion. The card is worth $3...

Hope this helps...

SCF Rewards

yes that does...thanks