Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a Few Questions

Got a Few Questions

Just wondering first of all, is why majority of the card below are ripped. I come across a lot of these from this series that are missing the bar code. Was that an actual game ticket or something? and are they worth more if they're un-ripped?

Also, I've seen redemptions for the Wilson Chandler Triple Threads Auto's, but I've never seen one anywhere. Does anyone know if these were actually produced? or did Topps give out some replacement instead of printing them?

2. Kronozio
    ya i want to find out too. I just received this card:

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the ripped set, cause it's supposed to be #'d to 50 and i don't see a number..

Not sure but i think the ripped one was to represent a used ticket and not ripped represented a unused ticket. The KG is a ripped and is not supposed to be numbered, but the Pierce should be numbered to 50

Quote Originally Posted by dakota View Post
    Not sure but i think the ripped one was to represent a used ticket and not ripped represented a unused ticket. The KG is a ripped and is not supposed to be numbered, but the Pierce should be numbered to 50
    2003-04 Fleer Authentix Courtside Classics Game-Used #1 Kevin Garnett

2003-04 Fleer Authentix Jersey Authentix #JAKG Kevin Garnett Print Run

2003-04 Fleer Authentix Jersey Authentix All-Star #JAKG Kevin Garnett Print Run
    Card 2003-04 Fleer Authentix Jersey Authentix All-Star Ripped #JAKG Kevin Garnett Print Run

2003-04 Fleer Authentix Jersey Authentix Ripped #JAKG Kevin Garnett Print Run

here, it clearly said the 'ripped' version is #'d to 50, not the unripped version.

Well I can rip mine if I want and it's numbered to 50. It seems like the bar code was to use for an actual game seat or something.

I also have this one that is unripped. Also, /50

the thing is, there are 4 different kevin garnett jersey authentix cards in 2003/04, and all 4 are supposed to be numbered. But I don't see a number on my card anywhere, so i find that weird. Does anyone else have cards like these that are actually numbered on the card?

that's really weird..although yours is 02/03 and mine is 03/04, could this be another mistake by beckett? hopefully there will be more feedback on this.

the ripped ones are more common.....they came from the pack like that

the unripped ones are a let less common, worth more, and usually numbered
    i wouldn't recommend ripping them (they are not perforated enough to rip anyways)

the bar codes don't do anything and the embedded tickets aren't real, they just make the cards look nice

The name of the set is Authentix and the ticket style jsy cards just go with the theme

xDrew - they say different years because they were made both years lol

Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    the ripped ones are more common.....they came from the pack like that

the unripped ones are a let less common, worth more, and usually numbered
    i wouldn't recommend ripping them (they are not perforated enough to rip anyways)

the bar codes don't do anything and the embedded tickets aren't real, they just make the cards look nice

The name of the set is Authentix and the ticket style jsy cards just go with the theme

xDrew - they say different years because they were made both years lol
    but that doesn't change the fact that on beckett.com it said that all are supposed to be numbered, doesn't matter if it's upripped or ripped, and mine isn't numbered..that's what i'm confused about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast