Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Country
    See throttlego215's Items on eBay

I am very excited the Hawks moved on. I am a huge flyers fan and a few years back when we were the worst team in the leauge I thought for sure we would have the top pick and get Kane. Unfortunatly most of us know how that went, but anyway I have still been watching him closely these past few years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

Love watching the hawks play...definitely would love to see hometown boy Pat Kane win the cup. Interesting game tonight for sure lol

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Chicago has so much to be proud of as the new blood and the vets they added have changed the time.

p.s. I just remember all the people stating they should get rid of BULIN. Where is all that crazy talk now?

DOn

Blog Entries
    Country

one of the most insane game ever! the hat trick was insane!! HAT TRICK KANE!!!

Country

Chicago has so much to be proud of as the new blood and the vets they added have changed the time.

p.s. I just remember all the people stating they should get rid of BULIN. Where is all that crazy talk now?

DOn

Dont get me wrong.. Im not saying get rid of Bulin...

But come on they had to score 7 goals to win. Well 6 to win but still.. the point is they scored 5 times on the bulin wall last night....

Country

If your a hawks fan congrats but you better hope the ducks win the next 2 because the BULIN wall can't handle 40+ shots a night.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

Crazy game!!

There's goes my hockey pool!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BruHawk's Items on eBay

cant say Ive been saying this for a while now...oh wait I can. I saw roberto all the time he played in Florida and from then on I knew he was just average...I dont know who started hyping him up so much (most likely the canadian broadcasters), but he is highly overrated.

You're joking... right?

I'm not a Vancouver fan and I don't particularly like Luongo... but I know he's the real deal.
    Last edited by BruHawk; 05-12-2009 at 06:54 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Canucks choke, as usual.

I don't blame it on Luongo -- he did the best he could, considering that his own defensemen were playing against him, screening him, deflecting in the odd Chicago shot, and just basically not doing their job, consistently allowing Byfgulen into the crease instead of kicking him out of there. A goalie is only as good as his defense, and in this case, the defense is horrid.

Couple that with a forward line that would rather pass than shoot, farting around trying to make pretty plays instead of just dumping it in and following it up, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I have never seen so many blown leads before in a series. Last night's game alone was nothing but an exercise in futility. Three times they were ahead, and three times they blew it. It was, in a word, pathetic.

And it's not as if Chicago is that great a team; several times during the series they were clearly dominated. It will be interesting to see if they survive their next series; I sincerely have my doubts, but time will tell. Irony of ironies was showing Dale Tallon on camera almost on a regular basis throughout the game; Tallon was one of the crappiest players Vancouver ever had.

Vancouver has to make some changes; that is obvious. They have to get some defensemen that know how to do the job, for starters. Second on the hitlist should be to split up that stupid overrated Swedish twin act by trading off one of them if not both, and get some guys that know how to play the North American game, which ain't as pretty but gets the job done. Third should be to dump Sundin for being a little long in the tooth (and it shows), but rumour is that he's going to retire anyway. Heck, de-Swede the Canucks totally, and maybe they'll have a team that can actually win a series like this.

But then again, with a 39 year heritage of constantly choking when it matters, it may be a little hard to buck tradition. It's not totally hopeless, though; it's not like they're the Leafs.

Congratulations to the Black Hawks and their fans. The better team won. Now go all the way and win it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jphillips269's Items on eBay

quite a game last night.

started out good when some sweet shot tins showed up after work, went and played some drop in at the rink and watched the game after with my buddy from vancouver at his house afterward. made the game that much better, haha. all in all a great night.

go hawks!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast