Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Why...

why must people feel the need to talk crap over the internet when they can't back it up? Story goes like this. I dated a girl for a week. It just didnt work. I'm still friends with her. I posted something on one of her facebook photos which was an inside joke and one of her friends starts talking crap to me. I am not the one to take crap from people. I will take it from my friends who i know are joking but not people who i don't know. anyway this kid just runs his mouth and funnily enough his best friend, who dated my ex for 8 months, did the same thing about a week and a half earlier. Looks like i will be making a house call to these two bozo's. Lesson to everyone out there. Don't talk crap on the internet if you can't back it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bcus28's Items on eBay

Don't do it man, not worth it. It's just not worth it.

Country

It's the internet.

Full of idiots.

SCF is full of those that aren't idiots.

Plus it's Facebook...Myspace>* ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you actually take stuff from the internet seriously in real life?

The macho thing gets old fast after high school (for most people any way)...

Country

The macho thing gets old fast after high school (for most people any way)...

Haha that gave me a good chuckle :D

I could see the OP being older and getting all angry about some 12 year old talking smack to him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just can't stand people who talk crap on the internet. If you wanna say something, do it to my face. Most likely I won't do anything because these kids are poor little freshman and i'm a junior and they're not worth my time. I just don't get why people can't keep their mouths closed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to bust your balls, but being so reactionary doesn't help on your part either.

Too many people in the current high school generation are soft and brainwashed by all of this Miley Cyrus, Disney, nice pop music crap. Just let it go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I basically have. I really just don't get why people can act tough behind a keyboard when they aren't tough in real life

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand your frustration but dude, just get over it. He's talking crap over the internet, big deal. You'll look like a much bigger man if you just let it go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

Too many people in the current high school generation are soft and brainwashed by all of this Miley Cyrus, Disney, nice pop music crap. Just let it go.

LMAO!!!! Its sooooo true tho...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast