Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading/Selling Entire Bucket

Arrow Trading/Selling Entire Bucket

My main wants are in my sig, but I'll look at buckets.

If you're looking for some low-end stuff (#'d, base RCs, Inserts, etc), and you don't see it in my bucket, feel free to ask, because I have tons of stuff un-scanned (Ex. I have 10 or so Manny RCs that I don't believe are in my bucket).

It'd be cool to make a little money, but don't ask for a price. If you'd like to buy, make an offer via PM, and we'll go from there. If you're interested in buying more than one card, make an offer on the lot, and I'll do the best I can.

I'll even consider trading for various electronics, gift cards, DVDs, and all sorts of other things. So, if you have anything you'd like to unload, I'm happy to talk about that stuff too.

I'm currently searching for somebody who wants to unload a laptop. I'd rather try to find a trade for one, if possible, but if you've got a really really nice price on yours, let me know.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    pm sent!

could use the brewer bowman relics and the brewer topps chrome ref rc, lmk

antawn auto
    wade xfractor
    yao fractor

BrandonBarnett- I like some of your Buckeyes stuff, and these...
    Lowry JSY Auto
    Arenas Auto

Juvenile404- I like your Chauncey Billups auto, but that's it.

beex215- I like these, to some degree...
    Josh Howard Auto
    Jason Kidd Auto
    Ben Gordon Auto

what buckeye stuff did u like please pm me i have to run 4 a min

Quote Originally Posted by brandonbarnett View Post
    what buckeye stuff did u like please pm me i have to run 4 a min
    PM Sent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast