Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quad auto ?, jordan/bryant/james and....

someone posted a pull they got and it was a quad auto with jordan/bryant/james and magic, to me, delete magic and add someone else...who should go there? who deserves to be there, maybe two of the 3 dont belong in this quad auto right now but if these 3 are on there, who should be the 4th? who would you have or who should be included? I went with erving. i would prefer maybe jordan/russel/duncan and ....

Durant...... 4 exclusive Members of UD...........
    yes Dr J would be another best choice... 4 greatest dunkers from 4 different era....

I would add Bird to the card, but we'd have to live in a perfect hobby for that lol.

I don't see why you would get rid of magic, unless you went with bird, that would be the only one I would even consider swaping out. I think a lot of people forget how great magic really was when he played in his prime.

I think Magic is fine, but if i had to swap it id put Bill Russell on there instead. His Autos hold a lot of value still plus with kobe, mj, and lbj that should be a sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk card lol. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by NickRadz23 View Post
    I think Magic is fine, but if i had to swap it id put Bill Russell on there instead. His Autos hold a lot of value still plus with kobe, mj, and lbj that should be a sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk card lol. thanx
    bill russell is great but wouldn't make sense to be on a card with nothing but guards

ok yea if your thinking that way. im talking four of the greatest players EVER. If you'd think that way then youd agree russell deserves to be on that card over Magic, and i guarantee the value would go up with Russell on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast