Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Looking for anything Rudy Gay

     
  1. #1

    Looking for anything Rudy Gay

    LMK what you got.

  2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    GAY, RUDY
    06-07 Topps #252 RC x3
    06-07 Topps Chrome #184 RC
    06-07 Turkey Red #192 RC
    06-07 Turkey Red #192 RC CABINET CARD
    07-08 Artifacts #44
    07-08 Artifacts Exclusives #205
    07-08 Fleer #101
    07-08 Hot Prospects #60 x2
    07-08 UD #13
    07-08 Ultra #87
    08-09 Fleer #190
    08-09 Hot Prospects #29
    08-09 Murad #222
    08-09 Murad CL 9 of 30
    08-09 SPA #10
    08-09 UD #92 x2
    08-09 UD STARQUEST UN-COMMON

  4. #3
    I have a UD Premier Dual Patch Gay/Conley #'d 1/10 dont need much for it. lmk

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by montej1695 View Post
    I have a UD Premier Dual Patch Gay/Conley #'d 1/10 dont need much for it. lmk
    LMK what you want for it. Also like the Bosh GU

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RyU View Post
    GAY, RUDY
    06-07 Topps #252 RC x3
    06-07 Topps Chrome #184 RC
    06-07 Turkey Red #192 RC
    06-07 Turkey Red #192 RC CABINET CARD
    07-08 Artifacts #44
    07-08 Artifacts Exclusives #205
    07-08 Fleer #101
    07-08 Hot Prospects #60 x2
    07-08 UD #13
    07-08 Ultra #87
    08-09 Fleer #190
    08-09 Hot Prospects #29
    08-09 Murad #222
    08-09 Murad CL 9 of 30
    08-09 SPA #10
    08-09 UD #92 x2
    08-09 UD STARQUEST UN-COMMON
    I have all thanks for the reply

  7. #6
    I have a 08/09 hardwood gay auto 22/39 (jersey numbered) ft

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by willsting8 View Post
    I have a 08/09 hardwood gay auto 22/39 (jersey numbered) ft
    PCMB for it.

  9. #8
    The only thing that I really like is the mason/redd dual gu, sorry

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by willsting8 View Post
    The only thing that I really like is the mason/redd dual gu, sorry
    The auto is BV $10 and the dual Gu is BV$8, could I add something to make this deal happen?

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RyU View Post
    GAY, RUDY
    06-07 Topps #252 RC x3
    06-07 Topps Chrome #184 RC
    06-07 Turkey Red #192 RC
    06-07 Turkey Red #192 RC CABINET CARD
    07-08 Artifacts #44
    07-08 Artifacts Exclusives #205
    07-08 Fleer #101
    07-08 Hot Prospects #60 x2
    07-08 UD #13
    07-08 Ultra #87
    08-09 Fleer #190
    08-09 Hot Prospects #29
    08-09 Murad #222
    08-09 Murad CL 9 of 30
    08-09 SPA #10
    08-09 UD #92 x2
    08-09 UD STARQUEST UN-COMMON
    I do need this one after all
    06-07 Turkey Red #192 RC CABINET CARD

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on