Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

NYC area BGS submission

If there's enough interest, I am willing to take submissions for BGS, and put them all together for people in the NYC area.

Please post if you're interested.

This is the best way for us to save the most possible money on submitting to BGS... and I'm happy to coordinate it.

thekingpin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Idea KingPin! I know I could have used this in the past as it just seems too pricey to only send in 2 or 3 cards for 1 order.

Thanks,

BGray

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

I'm interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BGray, too bad you're in TX... so far it's just you and me Plunge. About how many cards are you looking to submit?

considerittraded
    Hey Kingpin,
    What constitutes a bulk rate (50 cards, 100, 200 ?) And how much per card at the bulk rate? I'd love to get in on it but I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me.
    Please post the info anyway. thx

SCF Rewards
    Country

100 cards with BGS would be $5/card plus shipping. If we all chip in on the shipping charges, it's less than if we shipped it individually. Plus, by having over 100 cards, I am sure I can attempt to negotiate more favorable pricing. The more cards we submit at once, the better my chance is of negotiating a better price. At the very least, this would allow us to get the $5/card rate. It would take a while to get them back... but it's the cheapest way to go to get the grading done.

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

It took about two months for mine since I paid the least, I think $8 a card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Plunge... that's about the right amount of time for the cheap level of grading... again, we're trying to do this so we save the most money.