Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UD Replacement Card - Do you think its a fair replacement?

I busted two boxes of 2007 sweet spot and got a redemption card of Tim Linecum.

TIM LINECUM
    2007 SWEET SPOT BASEBALL SWEET SPOT SIGNATURES TIER 2 GLOVE LEATHER SILVER INK SS-TL

But the issue was that they ran out of that card and sent me a replacement card:
    2007 UD Black Game day Ticket Auto of Tim Lincecum 3/10

Do you think this is a fair trade? What is the bv of this card?

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Personally, I'd rather have the Sweet Spots card. To me, this one, while numbered 3/10, doesn't have the look or wow factor that Sweet Spots does.

And since this is only numbered to 10, I doubt that Beckett would place any pricing on it, due to "scarcity".

Nice card!

I'd say that is an awesome replacement, all things considered. While it may not look as nice as a Sweet Spot, I think the value is relatively similar.

Very nice card! Congrats!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

I'd say thats a better replacement!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

i'd say its pretty equal yeh. the black leather silver ink sweet spots are awesome, but this is a great replacement. at least they didnt send you a bunch of no-names!

As johan said, at least you still got a Lincy auto. But I'd take the SS auto, they seem to sell MUCH better than the UD Black (especially those line-up cards). Overall not too bad.

And another STRIKE against Redemption Cards... How can you 'run out' of a card that is a Redemption??? Did you make more Redemption Certificates than you did cards?

Personally, I'd rather have the SS as well.

- Chris

Pretty fair replacement. It's /10, so there won't be a BV most likely, but it's of a great player (the same player you redeemed initially too) so I'd be happy with it if I was a fan of him.

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    And another STRIKE against Redemption Cards... How can you 'run out' of a card that is a Redemption??? Did you make more Redemption Certificates than you did cards?
    That's a valid point.

I'd complain for sure.

Of course, I'd probably complain if they gave me a better card than the one I requested, but that's just on principle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast