Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Cup Update

Thumbs up The Cup Update

I hear a certain store owner is going to be going and assisting in the packing of The Cup for Upper Deck. Looks like they want to involve people that have some idea of the players and cards to avoid those poor boxes. Three long 16 hour days. How cool would that job be?
    Looking for all Joffrey Lupul cards, 06-07 Parkhurst autos, all 08-09 Legends Masterpieces and all 11-12 Parkhurst Champions

Quote Originally Posted by TeamChevelle View Post
    I hear a certain store owner is going to be going and assisting in the packing of The Cup for Upper Deck. Looks like they want to involve people that have some idea of the players and cards to avoid those poor boxes. Three long 16 hour days. How cool would that job be?
    Care to elaborate more on that to who this is. Would be fun indeed.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Hmm, I wonder what the kick-back will be to his store from UD?
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Quote Originally Posted by flemingc04 View Post
    Hmm, I wonder what the kick-back will be to his store from UD?
    LOL, no doubt.

Choice of 3 boxes lol

hmmmm who do I want
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

He is not sure of what comps he will get but a fully paid trip is a given, it sure would be enough for me. Not sure at this point if it is public knowledge so I will sit on it for now. ;)
    Looking for all Joffrey Lupul cards, 06-07 Parkhurst autos, all 08-09 Legends Masterpieces and all 11-12 Parkhurst Champions

I would gladly help with the packout for free, unique opportunity!

Get him to take some scans so we can actually see what the cards are supposed to look like :P

Any idea how much these will be going for this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Beliveau View Post
    Any idea how much these will be going for this year?
    I believe in the $350ish range, from what I have heard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast