Thread: Between the Pipes

Between the Pipes

What is the difference in between the pipes arena version and the hobby version boxes?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Arena version is basically retail, and thus the odds of pulling anything decent are stacked way against you. Hobby is by far the better choice!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetheartgrl View Post
    What is the difference in between the pipes arena version and the hobby version boxes?
    Basically as Kevin said the odds are not as good. Of course you you can pick up boxes of retail for under $20 easily. So you could get 3 boxes for one. So in the end the odds can be about the same.

You will usually get a Mask and possibly a auto or game used one per box over a few breaks. Of course with a Hobby box your going to get a auto, game used, Mask, in every box unless it a dud.

In addition there are some insert sets in the Retail version as well that cannot be found in the Hobby. If your looking to just put a base set together then the Retail version is the way to go as it definitely cheaper. if your looking for that unique insert hard to find elsewhere as I seen some people put sets together and not many retail get broken. Basically, it just depends on what you factors are dollar to spend, what you want to pull, etc.

p.s. Any questions just ask as members love helping new collectors out.

DO
    N
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!