Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not happy with Topps!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not happy with Topps!

Hi everyone,
    I pulled a redemption from 2009 Topps series 1 Baseball box for a sketch card. I took a look about 2 weeks ago and saw that it had been marked shipped. I checked the tracking number on the USPS website and there was no record of that number. I figured I would give it some time. I called today to ask the status and was rudely told that it could take from 2-6 weeks from that date it shows shipped. So it wasn't shipped???? Why not list it as waiting to be shipped? I am not happy with Topps at the moment. Any other retailer would not get my buisness again if I were treated this way.
    Has anyone else had an issue with them doing this?

Blog Entries
    Country

sounds like a stunt UD would pull

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cbooke5_0's Items on eBay

i had an issue like that with donruss for a tim hightower auto that i redeemed, said it was shipped but took about 2 1/2 weeks to receive

SCF Rewards
    Country

They did/are doing the exact same thing with my finest redemption but the guy I talked to was much nicer...you would think they would change their ways and stop confusing us but, then again, if they cared they wouldn't have redemptions at all...

Blog Entries
    Country

Topps customer service can be great or bad. The first time I called them about a pack of 2008 Bowman with a couple cards with slightly dinged corners. They sent me 2 packs of 2008 Bowman DPP that very day. Last time I called about that they said like send the pack wrapper in and all that crap.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

Hi everyone,
    I pulled a redemption from 2009 Topps series 1 Baseball box for a sketch card. I took a look about 2 weeks ago and saw that it had been marked shipped. I checked the tracking number on the USPS website and there was no record of that number. I figured I would give it some time. I called today to ask the status and was rudely told that it could take from 2-6 weeks from that date it shows shipped. So it wasn't shipped???? Why not list it as waiting to be shipped? I am not happy with Topps at the moment. Any other retailer would not get my buisness again if I were treated this way.
    Has anyone else had an issue with them doing this?

sounds like a stunt UD would pull

i had an issue like that with donruss for a tim hightower auto that i redeemed, said it was shipped but took about 2 1/2 weeks to receive

There's the hobby in a nutshell... In three posts...

This proves that there's not really any good sports card companies anymore that consistently offer good customer service and fairness. In 3 posts the 3 major sports card producers were mentioned.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

This proves that there's not really any good sports card companies anymore that consistently offer good customer service and fairness. In 3 posts the 3 major sports card producers were mentioned.

but in each of the three cases we will continue to buy their products which is why nothing will ever change

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See krukodt44's Items on eBay

the exact same thing happened with my UFC round 1 redemption. so i emailed them and they said it take 4 to 6 weeks to process after shipping which makes no sense. so it what there telling me is that no, it really didnt ship.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

but in each of the three cases we will continue to buy their products which is why nothing will ever change

Unfortunately, that's spot on.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

panini

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast