Recent pickups and introductions.

Hello everyone, thought I'd introduce myself to these here boards by showing off a few recent pickups? I mainly collect Colorado Rockies cards. On the side, I do hold an interest in GU items as well. The white whale, is my favorite of the lot. Enjoy!

[URL=http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=513091.jpg][/URL[URL=http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51309v.jpg][/URL

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

Welcome to the site, very nice cards. The ww is awesome!!! I have some of my better pc cards on my site if you wanna check them out.

SICKKK Cards!!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Those are some very nice cards!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

Instanton -

Is this you from GUU??? This is Chris (xpress34 from GUU) up in Denver - I'm the one you outbid for the Holliday White Whale! If your still interested in that SkySox GU Batting Helmet, maybe we can work something out.

Here's why... I own these TWO Holliday White Whales:

And while I was looking for the WW you won, I had picked up this card (# 9/9) to fill in as these were the THREE Hollidays in the set:

If you're not interested in the Helmet, I would possibly trade the above (NOT the White Whales!) and some other stuff...

Also considering moving these Hollidays (and I have a BUNCH of other Rockies stuff):

Winning Materials MLB (#5/5):

NLCS MVP (#5/9):

2002 Team USA RC AU (#044/375):

NOT Sure I'm interested in moving this one just yet... Sweet Spot Signatures Gold Thread/Gold Auto (#01/25):

But THIS is available (NOT GU):

Get back with me through PMs here...

Chris