All-NBA First Team: LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Nowitzki, Howard

LeBron James(notes) added another honor Wednesday to go with his MVP award (and KIA), becoming the only unanimous selection to the All-NBA team.
    The Cavaliers forward, voted to the First Team for the second straight season, ranked second in the NBA in scoring (28.4 PPG), eighth in steals (1.69 SPG) and 10th in assists (7.2 APG) to go along with averages of 7.6 rebounds and 1.1 blocks. He led Cleveland to a franchise-best 66-16 record overall and a 39-2 mark at home, both tops in the league, before turning into an ADD-riddled puppet.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,163201
    --

Pretty stacked team, I did not follow Dirk much this season he would not have been my first choice but he is a great player so no harm no foul.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by genereynolds8 View Post
    I think CP3 over Dirk....
    Can't put three guards on the team and not have a PF.....

I'm just saying if I was picking the team I would go with the 5 best players and that is who I think they are....they always put guys out of position, and I would take a team with CP3 at point, dwade at SG, Kobe at SF, Lebron at PF and Dwight at C and I think they would do ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by genereynolds8 View Post
    I'm just saying if I was picking the team I would go with the 5 best players and that is who I think they are....they always put guys out of position, and I would take a team with CP3 at point, dwade at SG, Kobe at SF, Lebron at PF and Dwight at C and I think they would do ok.....
    Yeah haha, they would do alright .

good team, no suprises here
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

That is an amazing team. Dirk didn't get much coverage this year but had a great season.