Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Reds Mail Week!!!

Sweet Reds Mail Week!!!

Well, I've been getting a lot more into trading for some PC items. Picked these all up within the last week and they're all in my personal collection now. Hope that you enjoy them just as much as I do!!

Thanks for the look!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Those are all very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

Some COOL stuff there man!!! If you get a chance check out my PC I am sure you wont be dissapointed. :)
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Autographed and GU Memorabilia & Anything Dayton Flyers Basketball
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Some COOL stuff there man!!! If you get a chance check out my PC I am sure you wont be dissapointed. :)
    Oh I've checked it out on numerous occasions. I'm awfully jealous. I'm selling off a lot of my Reds PC this summer, mainly of the guys who aren't around anymore and didn't amount to much. I'm selling a lot of Dunn too. If you're interested in doing some buying, shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Oh I've checked it out on numerous occasions. I'm awfully jealous. I'm selling off a lot of my Reds PC this summer, mainly of the guys who aren't around anymore and didn't amount to much. I'm selling a lot of Dunn too. If you're interested in doing some buying, shoot me a PM.
    Yea I try to stay away from those guys that didnt amount to much also :) :). I am interested in picking up a few Dunn auto's though so if you get a chance shoot me a PM with Dunn auto's you have and some prices. Thanks!
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Autographed and GU Memorabilia & Anything Dayton Flyers Basketball
    Hidden Content

great pickups man!!!

I have a 2008 Masterpieces Brandon Philips Auto/Jsy FT if interested please PM! Thanks

rchurchward - I just took a look at your bucket and I completely forgot you were the one I had dealt those autographed baseballs to. :) :)
    Collecting:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
    rchurchward - I just took a look at your bucket and I completely forgot you were the one I had dealt those autographed baseballs to. :) :)
    Yep, and I have them prominantly displayed in my office/sports room!

Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    great pickups man!!!

I have a 2008 Masterpieces Brandon Philips Auto/Jsy FT if interested please PM! Thanks
    PM SENT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast