Wanted: Anything Jake Peavy/Adrian Gonzalez

And I mean anything, including base!

Go people go!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a 2008 Topps Heritage Chrome Adrian Gonzalez #ed 0656/1959. Would you be interested in it? I am looking for Cincinnati Reds and New York Yankees from either Bowman Chrome, Finest, and Topps Chrome.

Got any Peavy/Gonzalez base you could throw in for a C.C. Sabathia 08 TC XFractor?

Do you have any players in a Reds or Yankees uniform? I should have specified that earlier, sorry. I am also interested in Josh Hamilton (Any Uniform) from those sets.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney168 View Post
    Got any Peavy/Gonzalez base you could throw in for a C.C. Sabathia 08 TC XFractor?

Bump... I know there are hundreds of cards of these guys in SCF member hands, but you guys are too scared to post. ;) PM works great too!