Question tips for selling cards on ebay?

hey scf, i just want to know if you guys out there now some tips/tricks for selling cards on ebay. to increase bids and sales.

2. Kronozio
    Clear and simple item desription (don't need to over-fancy the layout, just tell me what it is), well written item title, clearly stated shipping charges and a nice clear pic/scan of item are key.

Darren

lol i dont know if this works but.... i notice alot of people making up some crazy stat that makes the card a 1/1, then they put 1/1 in the title. (i think alot more people look if it says 1/1)

example: people say like this card numer is his jersey number so techniacally its a 1/1.
    LOL i hate when people do that, i think if it doesnt say 1/1 on it then its NOT a 1/1.

Warning: i also think that i should warn you tho, that u make sure they know that it doesnt actually say 1/1 on the card, this way when they get it and see that it isnt actually a 1/1 they wont be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwards2Evans View Post
    Free shipping
    yeah i always do that lol

start the auction at a penny and let it run.
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.